Hi everyone and welcome to my post today which is a Card I have created with the Seaside & Me collection and Custom Coloured Hot Foiling.
I have used a 5″x7″ Card as the base onto which I have layered scrap papers and Ephemera pieces that I have left from several other Seaside & Me projects.
The feature of this card is the Hot Foiled Chipboard Sentiment that is featured in the video below. I have layered Vintage Gold Matte and Transparent Blue Hot Foils on the Chipboard Sentiment to get a custom Aqua colour to match the ribbon on the card. NOTE: The top layer must be transparent for this technique to work!
I have used a layered foiling technique on the Starfish that I will share in a future post and video.
I have distressed all of the layers on the card, except the starfish and the Chipboard Sentiment. I have also used Foam Tape between many of the layers to get a more dimensional finish to the card.
We would love to see what Custom Coloured Foiling you come up with…..
Couture Creations products I have used:
- CO725816 Cream 5″x7″ Card & Envelope Set
- CO726196 Seaside & Me Patterned Paper #03
- CO726195 Seaside & Me Patterned Paper #02
- CO726151 Seaside & Me 6×6 Paper Pad
- CO726152 Seaside & Me Ephemera Set
- CO726218 Seaside & Me Heat Activated Foil Pack (Transparent Blue)
- CO726178 Seaside & Me Starfish Hot Foil Stamp
- CO725355 Vintage Gold Matte Hot Foil
- CO725702 Chocolate Mirror Hot Foil
- CO726188 Seaside & Me Chipboard Sentiments Set
- CO725032 Go, Press & Foil Machine
- CO725159 Stainless Steel Scissors
Thank you for visiting today and I hope you enjoyed this insight into my Custom Coloured Foiling process – have a wonderful day