Well it’s Wednesday again and if you want to check out more WOYWWers go by and see Julia. My desk is covered in my ATC’s that are almost completed for the Scrapbook Fantasies Retreat in just over two weeks time.
I also wanted to share my inkpad shelf and my organisation idea. I got these labels at the Office Supply Store and have simply inked them with each pad before sticking them on.
Monday was a productive day with my page from last week getting finished…
…then the cabinet from the lounge room being unloaded, cleaned, moved to the dining room and reloaded.
Noah and I made some of my yummy and easy cookies after dinner and he enjoyed the mix and the finished product. He is very helpful with the sprinkles and rough with the forking.
- 250g of softened butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2.5 cups plain flour
- Beat butter and sifted icing sugar until light and fluffy
- Stir in sifted flour until well combined and smooth
- Roll into balls, dip into sprinkles and squish with a fork
- Cook for 10 minutes at 180 degrees celsius
- The finished number of cookies depends on how many helpers you have as it doesn't contain raw eggs so is so yummy and not that bad for you (and the helpers) to eat. Sometimes we even colour them with food colouring or add cocoa for Choc Cookies at the first stage. Nuts and Choc Chips are also welcome additions too. Enjoy, because we do!
Happy Creating and have a wonderful day